Adressing problem

Home English Adressing problem

Pyro_67840000 2022-08-15 17:19:38
2 voices
5 replies
  • Author
    Newcomer
    Hi, in my new show i build a cake. In show is aprox 24 ematches. Bud if I do adressing, Finale make 81ematches on 6 cobra modules. But this show is for 3 modules. Where is problem?

I think Finale has assigned a ematcher to each effect that the cake is made of.

Here is complete show https://uloz.to/tam/6c96dc2f-486e-4ed3-a9d5-c6b138708b59

Thank you very mutch.

DrewFinale
    Silver
    Hi Pyro_67840000, thanks for including the screenshot and a link to your show file, it is extremely helpful for troubleshooting.

I think at least part of the problem is that there are 39 items on the timeline after the end of your show. These items are also listed in the Script window. If these items are a mistake, then the easiest way to remove them is to select the rows in the Script window and press Delete on your keyboard. Your show has 81 items. After you remove the 39 extra items, your show will have 42 items. You mentioned that your show is about 24 e-matches, I don’t understand where you are getting the number 24, do you mean 42?

P.S. Head over to your My Profile page to customize your display name and profile picture.

Pyro_67840000
    Newcomer
    Yes I am apollogies,  it was stupid question, I didn’t see the cue at the end. Yes 42 is correct.

Thank you

DrewFinale
    Silver
    Not a stupid question, thanks for posting!

Pyro_67840000
    Newcomer
    I have last 2 question. In the show is 1 empty cue. Here is an effect that i don’t have in my library. When addressing, you cannot automatically assign a module or cue. Can it be set somewhere?
    And the second question, since I create effects, I can enter a price, everything is in dollars. Is it possible to change the currency somewhere?

Thank you

DrewFinale
    Silver
    You can manually enter a firing system address simply by typing in the ‘Rail’ and ‘Pin’ column of the script window. However, please keep in mind that empty cues are not included when you export your firing system script. If need a cue in your script for an effect that is not in your library, you will need to create a placeholder effect. The simulation for the placeholder effect can be anything, but the effect needs to have a part number in order to be included when you export your firing system script.

The currency symbol can be set from ‘File > User settings > Set currency symbol’.