DMX MOVING HEAD SIMULATION – effects and fixtures

Home English DMX MOVING HEAD SIMULATION – effects and fixtures

Pyro_5850000 2022-01-18 18:02:17
2 voices
2 replies
  • Author
    Newcomer
    Hello,

in order to simulate a beam of a moving head dmx devices, Finale offers a “ground effect simulation”, like a little flame…is there any way to change this simulation, for example having a “beam light simulation”? Does this already exist in Finale?

Because is very difficult to simulate a light beam trace from initial position to end position using a little flame simulation.

Moreover, how can i add the fixture of my personal moving head lamps? Is this something must performed by FINALE or is there a way to do it on myself?

Mirco

DrewFinale
    Silver

Hi Mirco, great question. The simple answer is that we are working on light beam simulations and we will release them as soon as possible! In the meantime, it is possible to design and produce a light show in the real world using Finale 3D. But, the design process is more challenging because the light beam simulations are still in development.

Technically it is possible for you to add a DMX light fixture, but the user interface for doing so isn’t very polished yet. The best solution right now is for you to send us the user manual for your fixture that includes all the DMX parameters and we will add support for the fixture from our end.

Pyro_5850000
    Newcomer
    Thanks so much Drew, i have just sent it to you!

Mirco