Home English Export created effects

Madness Fireworks 2022-03-17 14:32:42
2 voices
3 replies
  • Author
    Charcoal
    Hello ,

I ask for your help again because I have a problem on final 3D,

I created a catalog of effects for our company, everything is good on my computer, I export it in CSV, but when my colleague opens the file on final 3D on his computer, the effects are no longer the same and do not do not correspond to what I created they are no longer good …

Do you know where this problem can come from, is there another method for my colleague to recover the effects that I created without having to use a CSV EXCEL file please?

Thanks a lot for your help !

Goodbye ,

Noé

DrewFinale
    Silver
    Hi Noé, one easy solution would be to share your effects with your colleagues using and offline (.fdb) effect file. Here’s a tutorial video:

Madness Fireworks
    Charcoal
    Hello Drew,

Thank you very much for your once again invaluable help! I exported my effects in an .fdb file, but when my colleague opens it on Finale there is the same problem the bombs are good but the compacts are no longer good the effects are not good, however on my computer on Finale they are very good and I do not see where it can come from.

Good day

Noé

DrewFinale
    Silver
    Hi Noé, a given effect should look identical on any computer. Are you and your colleague running the same release of Finale 3D? For example, the latest full release is 2022.02.10.

Also, how is your colleague testing your effects? For example, does he load your effect file, then select an effect to add it to a show? If so, and if the effect looks different, this would be a minimal test case that we can use to troubleshoot the issue. In this case, send me a screenshot of 1 broken effect on his screen, and another screenshot of exactly the same effect on your screen. Please save the show and send me the show .fin file. You can send everything to support@finalefireworks.com.