FEATURE REQUEST – (DON’T KNOW IF IT’S ALREADY POSSIBLE)

Home English FEATURE REQUEST – (DON’T KNOW IF IT’S ALREADY POSSIBLE)

Fogos Xingu Fireworks Group 2023-06-28 23:47:31
2 voices
2 replies
  • Author
    Newcomer
    Hi Drew, I would like to know if it’s possible to assign a X number of Effect to a position, i’ll elaborate, here in our company we work with a certain racks configs that are pre-assembled due to the high demand, for example we have  a rack that has 6 rows 5 tubes per row, 2 – 20º left, 1 straight and 2 20º right, \|// , and this rack comes already with a assembly pattern like: 1 row blue comet, 2 row red comet and so on… my point is, is there a way to limit a position to have the amount os effects and angles? like in  position 01 I have 2 of this racks so I’ll have 4 blue comets to the right 2 straights and 4 for the left, and once I reached that amount it get blocked from use?

Thanks in advance.

PS. Sorry for any speling errors.

DrewFinale
    Silver
    Hi Fogos Xingu Fireworks Group, welcome to the Finale 3D forum, thanks for posting!

At this moment, it’s not really possible to limit the angles and effects on a position. I can add this to the feature request list. Right now, the filters in the Script window are probably the best way to help you keep track of the items in your show.

Fogos Xingu Fireworks Group
    Newcomer
    Hi Drew, hope you are fine, thanks for the feedback, and we will wait for the new feature! Thanks agains