Firetek with multiple module types

Home English Firetek with multiple module types

Pyro_51170000 2024-06-25 22:25:47
3 voices
2 replies
  • Author
    Newcomer
    Hello all!

I have 48 cue and 64 cue modules. Last year I uploaded to both and realized that some of my 48 cue modules did not fire everything because the CSV had printed out an extra 4 cues per rail which never fired. I already have the labels printed out. Is there an easy way anyone has found to rescript and relabel without changing everything? Shows on Saturday and this year I’m only using 1 48 fx module. Hopefully by next year I have the new remote and 2 more 64 cue units.

Thanks!

DrewFinale
    Silver
    Hi Pyro_51170000, if your design in Finale 3D uses cues that don’t exist on your modules, those items will need to be allocated to different addresses (different cues). You can do this manually by typing in the script window or by re-addressing your show from the Address Show menu. I’m not sure which is best in your specific circumstances.

Curtis B
    Newcomer
    What I would do, is create a single “station” with only 48 cues so you can manually address those cues specifically.

You’ll have to do a little bit of manual work, BUT it will be a LOT less than re-addressing that station that has the FTH-48fx module. Either that, or address the 48 cues of the FTH-48fx and then lock those cues. Then you can go in and address the rest of the show via Finale.