Half half effects

Home English Half half effects

Schall & Rauch 2022-03-19 13:14:40
3 voices
2 replies
  • Author
    Newcomer
    Hi,

I’m new to finale3D. Long time I’ve used finalefireworks pro. It’s a bit difficult to me to create “special” shell effects. What have I to type when I will create a half/half peony or a jellyfish? I tried many different names but nothing of them is that I’m looking for.

Some ideas? It would be great if someone could help.

Thx, Thomas

Dirk Enders – PyroOffice
    Charcoal
    Hi Thomas,

you can create an half and half effect with the following vdl term : 2″ White & Purple Half And Half

The jellyfish is  little bit harder. You need to creat two effects – a half and half and a polyp. then you must copy paste the polyp under over the second half.

We know it’s very difficult to create this effect at the moment, even using the effect editor. We are working on a large project to improve effects right now, we will add the 1/4 shell pattern as soon as we can!

DrewFinale
    Silver
    Hi Thomas, we will add “Jellyfish” as a VDL term as soon as we can. In the meantime, you can press Ctrl+G to create a new effect and using this description to create a jellyfish effect:

5″ Blue Peony Top Half w/ Sparse Bright Red Gold Palm Bottom Half w/ Small Very Sparse Silver Ring