Looking for adressing tips

Home English Looking for adressing tips

Pyro_Cyril 2023-04-17 09:15:48
3 voices
3 replies
  • Author
    Newcomer
    Hi,

I’m looking to adress my show first with the angles by position like 5/10/15/20/25/30/35/40/45/-5/-10/-15/-20/-25etc … except the 0 point.
    Cause I  want to create 2 rails one for the angles (+ and -) and one for the 90degres. And I want my adress to begin with the angles and finish with the straights lines, so my wires will not be a mess.

thanks,

Cyril

DrewFinale
    Silver
    Hi Pyro_Cyril, welcome to the Finale 3D community forum!

Below is a screenshot of the Address Show dialog (Addressing > Address show). Setting the sort order to ‘Angles First’ then ‘Angle’ will assign addresses to all the angled items first in order by angle from left to right, then all the straight-up items. If you want a separate module for your angled items, you can restrict each module to ‘Angle-Or-Not’. This means items with any angle will be allowed on the same module and straight-up items will be on a separate module.

Pyro_Cyril
    Newcomer
    Thanks for your answer Drew. I want only one module (rail) for 2 racks/position.

i’ll try it.

Pyro_67840000
    Newcomer
    Hi,

and what if I need to number single shots first, then cakes and then shells, and ideally those that go at once, e.g. doublet -20/20 as one cue. How to set this up?