newb mistake, is there an easy fix?

Home English newb mistake, is there an easy fix?

Pyro_167550000 2024-02-10 07:20:01
2 voices
1 reply
  • Author
    Newcomer
    hello, so I am totally new at this and attempting to make a design for pyrojam for fun. At some point early on I got out of the pyrojam effects library and into the general library. I have started going through my script and searching if the effect I have programmed is in the pyropjam effect library but this is very tedious. I wonder if there is a software feature that will mark on my script which effects are not in the current library?

I hope so or this is going to be a big job to fix.

thanks

DrewFinale
    Silver
    Welcome to the Finale 3D forum! Be sure to head over to your My Profile and customize your Display Name and Profile Picture!

Here area couple strategies you can use to find items in your script that aren’t in the PyroJam catalog:

1) Go to the Generic Effects collection using the drop-down list in the effects window and then look for quantities in the ‘Used’ column. If an item has a used quantity, it means that it’s in the show. To make it easier, you can click on the column header where it says “Used” to sort an bring the used values to the top.

2) Go to the PyroJam catalog using the drop-down list in the effects window. Then, go to ‘Edit > Select special > Select events not in effects collection’. This will select and highlight any items in your script that aren’t in the PyroJam catalog.

To substitute items, select the row(s) in the script, then right click on the new effect in the effects window and select ‘Replace with this effect’ (or press ‘Y’ on your keyboard).