Report name change

Home English Report name change

Madness Fireworks 2022-09-16 12:41:46
2 voices
3 replies
  • Author
    Charcoal
    Hi there !

My question is simple, I would like to know how to change the name of the shooting plan circled on the photo? How can I do if I want to write something other than “My report”

Thank you very much to all !

DrewFinale
    Silver
    Hi NoéMaamar, reports (and labels) are extensively customizable in the Pro version of Finale 3D. It looks like your report is based on rows from the Script window. In that case, if you have Pro, you can customize the title of your report by going to the blue gear in the Script window > Edit report template > select your report. In the report configuration dialog, change the Title to whatever you want, as shown in the screenshot below.

Madness Fireworks
    Charcoal
    Hello Drew,

thank you for this answer, however by modifying the title in the report parameters there is always “My Report” when I export my shooting plan in PDF.

Sincerely

DrewFinale
    Silver
    Hi NoéMaamar, if you edit your report title, and then don’t see that exact title when you export a PDF, you must be editing a different report than the one you are exporting. If you like, send your show FIN file to support@finale3d.com. In the email, please also attach your PDF report and a screenshot or phots that shows exactly which report you are selecting from the File menu.