Reports in Hobbyist version

Home English Reports in Hobbyist version

brian_bear 2022-06-17 00:32:34
2 voices
1 reply
  • Author
    Newcomer
    i know that everything is not available in Hobbyist.  here is my question: When printing the Cue sheet reports, I am looking to see if there is anywhere that lists “FNL”, “FNR”, or “CTR” for fans and slices, etc.  i see it in the part number on the labels.  Is that indication available anywhere else?

~Brian

DrewFinale
    Silver
    Hi Pyro_29800000, “FNL”, “FNR”, or “CTR” are VDL terms used for specifying the firing pattern for cakes. Typically, VDL itself isn’t included on reports, but if your products include these terms in the part numbers, then any built-in report that includes part numbers will give you what your need. For example, try the “Wiring Script” report. This report is sorted by address and meant for show set up, where as the “Cue Sheet” is sorted chronologically and is meant for use by an operator who is doing manual-electric firing using a pin board or similar. Additionally, many of the reports, such as the Wiring Script report, include the “Notes” column. Therefore, another solution would be for you to add the info you need in the “Notes” column of the script window and then it will automatically appear in corresponding column on reports.