Tails

Home English Tails

krisPbrown 2023-05-02 01:34:35
2 voices
1 reply
  • Author
    Newcomer
    Hello,

I am new to Finale 3D, but I’ve been able to program a couple songs already.  I am struggling with cakes that have tails on the launch then break into aerial displays.  I’ve tried switching out “&”, “+”, and “with” to no avail.  I am including a link to a cake I am trying to make and the first 3 shots have tails as they launch.  Does anyone have any tips on how to recreate this?

Also, is there a glossary of effects that Finale 3D recognizes in VDL?  I saw a link in the documentation, but it throws an error when I click it.

Thanks in advance!

https://youtu.be/4jtEaMOxgmM

DrewFinale
    Silver
    Hey KrisPbrown, try Blue Peony w/Blue Tail or Red Peony w/Red Tail or White Peony w/Silver Tail. If that doesn’t give you the desired result, let me know.

We’re 100% with you, a glossary of VDL terms is long overdue. We have one in the works, the only hold-up is a large effect improvement project that we’re trying to wrap up.

I can’t find the broken link you mentioned, can you point me to it or reply with a screenshot so I can get that fixed up right away?