angle report

Home English angle report

Barehm 2023-06-03 01:08:28
2 voices
3 replies
  • Author
    Newcomer

I was playing around with various reports and thought the angle report might be helpful. It certainly is as I think about my racks (which I haven’t loaded yet), but why is the angles column so wonky? Looks like it’s just replicating the same angle over and over (in this case zero).

As a minor point, I’ve got 4 positions in my test show and the last page is essentially a blank template – don’t think that should be there.

angle report

DrewFinale
    Silver
    There are five lines on the report for 0° because there are five sizes of effects at 0°. In the case of your Center position, the sizes are 10mm, 30mm, 35mm, 40mm, and 1.75″.

When 0° is repeated on the same line, it means there are multiple items of that size at 0°. For example, the last line on the report lists |||0°0°0° because there are three 1.75″ items at 0°.

Barehm
    Newcomer
    Hi Drew,

That part made sense to me, but in the angles column, why does it keep repeating the same angle over and over again for the same size?  e.g. for the 4th line, there are a ton of pipe characters followed by the 0 (degree) string.  On other rows it looks like it just repeats the angle in that column based on the number of shots.  Is there a meaning in this that I’m missing or should it just show the angle once in that column (and of course having a row for each sizes).

-Brett

DrewFinale
    Silver
    Hi Brett, the angle character | and the and value are repeated 17 times on the 4th line of the report because there are (17) 30mm items at 0°. That’s not to say the report wouldn’t be better if the angle was only listed once – just giving you the reason and letting you know the report is working as designed.