Combining shows

Home English Combining shows

Pyro_85160000 2022-05-13 07:13:38
3 voices
3 replies
  • Author
    Newcomer
    If I have two shows that I have completed, is there a way to combine them, or would I have to combine the two audio files and start over?

DrewFinale
    Silver
    There is no need to start over! In Finale 3D Hobbyist and Pro, you can copy and paste your timeline events and songs to combine them into a single show. Check out the tutorial video below. In the Lite version of Finale 3D, music editing isn’t supported, so the process would be to combine your songs using a 3rd party music editing application like Audacity, then use copy and paste in Finale 3D to bring your timeline events into a single show.

EhrlichFire
    Newcomer
    Thanks Drew, The tutorial is exactly what I need. One more question. If the firing positions are the same but they are in a slightly different layout, to fit the field for Show 2 for example, that should not affect how Finale copies the script, correct?

DrewFinale
    Silver
    Hi EhrlichFire, when pasting from one show to another, the position coordinates and orientations don’t matter. If the names of the positions match identically, the effects will go into the existing positions. If the names of the positions don’t match, new positions will be added automatically.