Dual firing system addressing

Home English Dual firing system addressing

Mum Pyrotechnics 2024-04-19 03:47:33
2 voices
2 replies
  • Author
    Newcomer
    Hello.  I’m wondering if anyone can tell me if its possible to use multiple firing systems in the same show.  What I need to do is run a line of fronts consisting of 12 firing positions with an address scheme that looks like 1A, 1B, 1C, 1D.  2A, 2B,2C, 2D, 3A,3B,3C,3D  each with cues 1-64.  then on the back field we will be using cobra to run the main guns with three 36M’s and 5 72M’s.

Right now we use the first system with around 20 firing modules but we are slowly building up the Cobra system.  We don’t have enough cues in the current system for what we want to do but we also can’t afford 1600 cues worth of Cobra mods right away either.

Please let me know if there’s a convenient way to multi address a single show.

Derrick

DrewFinale
    Silver
    Yes, absolutely! Finale 3D has features made specifically for this purpose. In the Hobbyist or Pro versions, a show can have any number of firing systems of the same type or different types. Check out Multiple firing systems (i.e., Universes) in the same show.

Mum Pyrotechnics
    Newcomer
    Excellent, that was exactly what I was looking for. We may need to reach out closer to the 4th for some assistance.

Thanks,

Derrick