Image no longer works

Home English Image no longer works

Madness Fireworks 2023-04-26 12:24:12
2 voices
3 replies
  • Author
    Charcoal
    hello,

PI’m contacting you because I’m having a big problem on one of my shows, it doesn’t read correctly anymore, it’s jerky like we wanted to take a picture! Can you help me please.

Noé

Madness Fireworks
    Charcoal

here is the video

https://youtu.be/5i8KC-6paNo

DrewFinale
    Silver
    The video makes it very easy to understand the issue, thank you! Your observation that the simulation appears as though you were trying to create a long exposure photo is exactly right. The problem is that the setting your show that controls the camera duration was somehow changed to a value greater than zero. I’m not sure how it could have happened, but it’s very easy to fix. All you have to do is go to Window > Per-show settings window, then search for cameraExposureDuration and change the value to 0.

Madness Fireworks
    Charcoal

The video makes it very easy to understand the issue, thank you! Your observation that the simulation appears as though you were trying to create a long exposure photo is exactly right. The problem is that the setting your show that controls the camera duration was somehow changed to a value greater than zero. I’m not sure how it could have happened, but it’s very easy to fix. All you have to do is go to Window > Per-show settings window, then search for cameraExposureDuration and change the value to 0.

Hello Drew,

actually it’s strange, it happened after having created photos of the show.

I did what you told me and it works everything is back to normal, thank you very much!

Good day Drew, see you soon!