Programmazione Firemaster & sequencer omnifire

Home English Programmazione Firemaster & sequencer omnifire

FIREWORKS LIETO SRL 2022-03-27 20:33:27
2 voices
1 reply
  • Author
    Newcomer
    Sono riuscito a disegnare un piccolo spettacolino demo in modo da conoscere il software ma al momento della programmazione ho riscontrato alcune difficoltà:
    Io uso Firemaster 3 ed il problema l’ho riscontrato con i beep che mi risultano troppo vicini l’uno dall’altro, (firemaster esige 0,50 sec. Tra un beep è quello successivo) ed io se metto 100 marker per i single shot mi ritrovo con 100 beep!
    Inoltre il firemaster ha una funzione chiamata “show” che consente di richiamare la stessa linea più volte con sequenze diverse (questo per usare macchine esterne chiamate sequencer a 32 linee) questo facendo camminare in modo progressivo le cue ma richiamando la seq interessata…
    Finale 3d riesce ad aiutarmi con questi punti ?

Will
    Newcomer
    TRANSLATION TO ENGLISH:

I managed to design a small demo show in order to get to know the software but when I arrived at the time of programming I encountered some difficulties:
    I use Firemaster 3 and I encountered the problem with the beeps that are too close to me (firemaster requires 0.50 sec. Between one beep and the next) and if I put 100 markers for single shots I end up with 100 beeps!

Furthermore, the firemaster has a function called “show” that allows you to recall the same line with different sequences (this is to use external machines called 32-line sequencers)

ANSWER:

Regarding the beeps, the recent versions of Finale 3D have an export options dialog that appears when you export a script.  The basic idea is that you can choose the minimum separation time option when you export the Firemaster script.  If the minimum separation time is one second, then beeps will be combined if they are closer together than one second.

Some additional details are in the Firemaster documentation here:

Firemaster

Please look at Table 2, specifically the “Time resolution” row and the next row, “Semi-automatic fire and manual fire”.

Regarding the second question about 32 pin sequencers, if you want a single pin to trigger a sequence of effects, then I recommend you combine the sequence of effects into a chain in Finale 3D.  In the real world, obviously, a chain is not the same thing as your 32 pin sequencer hardware, but for addressing they are similar: both require a single pin to trigger a sequence of effects.