Raccoon /Wizard

Home English Raccoon /Wizard

Pyro_112610000 2023-02-13 19:49:43
4 voices
8 replies
  • Author
    Newcomer
    Hello,

Will the new 1.4 pro lines from Raccoon and Wizard be added to the supplier catalogs? If so, do you have an eta for when they’d be available? Thanks!

DrewFinale
    Silver
    Hi Pyro_112610000, yes, we’re working hard to get more catalogs published and add more effects to existing catalogs. Sorry, I can’t give you an exact ETA at the moment.

4Knights1
    Charcoal
    Is there a reason the winda/wizard 1.3G products are not in the catalog?  Will they be uploaded? or am I not doing something to see them?  I only see cakes not shells

DrewFinale
    Silver

Hi 4Knights1, you’re not missing anything, we just haven’t gotten the effects added yet. We’re working on adding new catalogs and effects as fast as possible.

Is there a reason the winda/wizard 1.3G products are not in the catalog? Will they be uploaded? or am I not doing something to see them? I only see cakes not shells

4Knights1
    Charcoal
    Hey Drew, any update on wizard proline?

thanks

Ron

DrewFinale
    Silver
    Hi Ron, we’re making good progress on effect improvements, and leveraging the improvements to flesh out supplier catalogs. I still don’t have a precise release date yet but we’re pushing to get it done as soon as possible.

4Knights1
    Charcoal

I found a bunch of the wizard product in the pyro jam catalog if anyone is looking for part of the inventory.

Pyro_216450000
    Newcomer
    Thank you for updating the raccoon catalog! Quick question…. are you still uploading more or is this all that you plan on uploading? There are some slices that I ordered that are missing and I also have some pro cakes. If you plan on loading them in the next couple of days I will not create a place holder in my inventory. If you do not plan on uploading any more I will finish my inventory and start scripting my show. Thanks!

DrewFinale
    Silver
    Hi Pyro_216450000, welcome to the Finale 3D forums! Be sure to head over to your My Profile page to customize your display name and profile picture.

We’re not planning to add any more items to the Raccoon catalog in the next few days. What we’ve done so far is add all the items that were on the product list we received. I’ll need to get an updated list that includes the new items, and then I can get those in the queue. I’d like to get them done soon, but realistically it will take some time and definitely not in the next few days.