Report for Pyrodigital loading

Home English Report for Pyrodigital loading

PyroScott 2023-05-26 15:47:38
2 voices
5 replies
  • Author
    Newcomer
    Hello Drew,

I am creating a report for a show using PD. I created a cue sheet and is there a way to change the order of the first two columns?  When it exports pin is first then rail.  We read off the addresses as rail then pin, or Mod then addr.  So mod 10 pin 5 we would say 105.

Thanks,

Scott

DrewFinale
    Silver
    Hi Scott, two answers:

1) If you have the Pro version of Finale 3D, then YES, you can make countless customizations to reports including rearranging the column order. To learn how, check out the Reports, Labels, and Diagrams Videos in the Help Center video gallery.

2) The “Cue Sheet” report is intended for use by a pin board operator during the shooting of a show, that’s why the Pin column is first. If you’re doing a show with PD, then you most like don’t need Cue Sheet. What you probably want is ‘File > Reports > Basic reports > Wiring Script’.

PyroScott
    Newcomer
    Hey Drew,

Thanks for the quick reply.
    Currently I am running the Hobbyist version. The sheet I am printing is for product loading purposes.  So instead of exporting csv then opening excel and moving things around, I will look at the other reports.
    it would be nice to be able to preview the report before saving. Then I could see if what I’m seeing is what I want to save. I’m sure the more I use it I’ll become familiar with what it does.

thanks again,

Scott.

DrewFinale
    Silver
    Hey Scott, the report for set up/loading is the “Wiring Script”. Check out that report out and let me know what you think.

DrewFinale
    Silver
    Quick update: We renamed “Cue Sheet” to “Pinboard Cue Sheet” in hopes of preventing further confusion.

PyroScott
    Newcomer

I just created the report using the wiring script and it is perfect..  thank you for the update and support.