Silver Flash doesn’t show up on pre-viz

Home English Silver Flash doesn’t show up on pre-viz

Pyro-Lite 2023-06-04 00:03:02
4 voices
5 replies
  • Author
    Newcomer
    I have seen multiple stock Spirit 76 cakes not show in the pre-viz since the last few updates, Like GM487 10s Super Silver Flash (40sec), MS480 16s Silver Flash (25sec) I see the burst but no color stars. Has anyone else seen this or have a fix for it?

76ProLinePeter
    Newcomer
    Hello Pyro-Lite! Thank you for bringing this to our attention! We will get that updated right away and get a few more improvements in place for our catalog.

DrewFinale
    Silver
    Hi Pyro-Lite, welcome to the Finale 3D community forum and thanks for posting! 76ProLinePeter, welcome to you too and thanks for jumping in!

Pyro-Lite, I took a look at the two Spirit cakes you mentioned and you’re absolutely right, the stars have smoke but not color. The full VDL for each cake is below. The issue is just that there is no color specified. The fix is easy, the word “White” just needs to be added preceding the word “Strobing”. Peter should be able to get these fixed up in no time.

GM487 –>  2″ 37.00s 2.00 PFT 10 Shot Strobing Peony Cake (1 Row)

MS480 –>  25mm 30.00s 1.40 PFT 16 Shot Strobing Cake (4 Rows)

76ProLinePeter
    Newcomer
    Pyro-Lite that update should be all set. Thank you for bringing it to our attention!

Barehm
    Newcomer
    76ProLinePeter – not sure if you’re looking for feedback on other cakes that need work, but I often was running into placeholder looking cakes in the spirit of 76 library.

Examples:

1) Cherry Bomber

2) Bling Bling

3) Spring Bouquet (GM693)

Is the goal to get these all built out more realistically?

DrewFinale
    Silver
    Hi Barehm, since 76ProLinePeter isn’t the author of this topic, he’ll only get an email notification if you mention him by typing the ‘at’ symbol followed by his display name, or if you hit the ‘Reply with Quote’ button to quote him in your post. That is of course assuming he has email notifications enabled in his profile 🙂

Jumping in for Peter, I can say unequivocally that Spirit of 76 and Finale have the goal of improving everything in the Spirit catalog to make it more realistic. It won’t happen overnight, but it’s a high priority and we’re laying the ground work for the project now.