Using Avery 5160 for labels?

Home English Using Avery 5160 for labels?

MyThreeSonsPyro 2023-04-21 13:12:44
2 voices
1 reply
  • Author
    Newcomer
    Hello,

I have a lot of Avery 5160 labels and I would like to use them to print labels.  I noticed there is no preset for them and I wanted to see if I could make a custom label for this size?  I have downloaded the latest version of Finale 3d.  I was going to try and figure this out using the blue gear icon in the effects window using the ‘Create or edit labels template’ – only problem is, it is not there!  I am running the pro version.  Assuming I can get to this, do we know what measurements to use for the 5160 label?

Thanks

Josh

DrewFinale
    Silver
    Hi Josh,

Happy to help. If you do an online search for Avery 5160, you’ll find that the label size is 1″ x 2-5/8″. If you do a search for Avery 5260, you’ll see the size is the same. The difference between 5160 and 5260 is the number labels in the pack. 5160 is a pack of 3,000 labels, 5260 is a pack of 750 labels.

If you have the Pro version of Finale 3D, and you want to make any customizations, you’ll find ‘Create or edit labels template’ by going to the blue gear in the Script window (because each label is based on a row of script). A great resource for label customizations labels is Labels basic instructions.