The MagicFX Stage Flame is a professional grade flame system. The Stage Flame provide can be fueled by a gas bottle and by a spray can and creates flames, flame balls and big flames.
Step 1:Configure DMX FixturesConfigure firing positions as DMX fixtures by right-clicking in the 3D view.
Step 2:DesignDesign the show by adding compatible DMX effects to fixtures.
Step 3:Set firing systemUse the menu item "Addressing > Address show..." and select a firing system that supports DMX.
Step 4:Export ScriptUse the menu item "Export > Export firing system script files(s)..." to generate the script file for your firing system.
DMX channels for Aerosol mode and Gas mode
- Channel 1 (DMX Channel Base + 0) -- ON/OFF (0 = OFF, 255 = ON)
- Channel 1 (DMX Channel Base + 0) -- ON/OFF for aerosol (0 = OFF, 255 = ON)
- Channel 2 (DMX Channel Base + 1) -- ON/OFF for gas (0 = OFF, 255 = ON)
- Channel 1 (DMX Channel Base + 0) -- Safety channel (0-101 = OFF, 102-163 = ON, 164-255 = OFF)
- Safety channels for the Stage Flame fixtures are independently configurable allowing a single safety channel to span multiple fixtures.
- The Stage Flame offers 2 in 1 versatility with support for both MagicFX Spray Cans and propane gas bottles.