subforum for designing/sharing effects?

Home English subforum for designing/sharing effects?

PyroBunny 2023-06-20 21:17:13
3 voices
3 replies
  • Author
    Newcomer
    Can someone create a subforum where we can easily share/design effects? Ideally threads would be titled something like ‘Winda P5581 Fish Tank’ or ‘Pyroland PYL2001 Mother of dragons’ and people could discuss and share what they have created.

Walker Pyrotechnics
    Charcoal

Can someone create a subforum where we can easily share/design effects? Ideally threads would be titled something like ‘Winda P5581 Fish Tank’ or ‘Pyroland PYL2001 Mother of dragons’ and people could discuss and share what they have created.

I have been asking for this for 2 years now. I know there are some who are selling their designs, so I am wondering if this is part of the inaction on the ability to do this. My renderings are never perfect, but I have literally hundreds of designs that are really close and work well for scripting. I am willing to share in return for sharing others I haven’t made yet. Amanda.S.Walkerllp@gmail.com

Barehm
    Newcomer
    Same interest from me. I think a good option here may be for us to use a shared google doc (sheet), but before I make and publish something, I’d like Drew to give us a thumbs up that he’s ok with that.

Barehm
    Newcomer
    I built a pretty simple google sheets template to see if it will work for people to share. The general idea is that if people put stuff on the submission tab, I can move it over to the effects tab.  I picked the FInale3D export/import format to make it easier for people who want to just copy/paste into excel and make a CSV.

No idea whether this will work for people or take off. I can start adding things from my own library after next week.  Open to suggestions on what else to include.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tsA5V5laZCikZh0EsxEjJMLMiOl1NZ9eaapP13lCIlg/edit?usp=sharing