Introductions – introduce yourself!

Home English Introductions – introduce yourself!

DrewFinale 2021-12-20 11:00:14
66 voices
65 replies
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Silver

Welcome to the Finale 3D community forum!

Reply to this post to introduce yourself and greet everyone in the Finale 3D community. Tell us where you’re from and a little about your background. If you have a company, feel free to talk about that as well.

Pirotex
    Charcoal

Hello, my name is Anatoly. Fireworks are my life. I got my first pyrotechnics diploma in 1996, but I am still learning. I did my first fireworks display on computer equipment in 2001. At that time there was no 3D Finale program, and I had to write the script with a text editor. Everything in pyrotechnic art is moving, everything is changing, everything is developing. Thanks to the Final 3D development Team there are so many possibilities. Thank you.

Tim Jameson
    Newcomer

Hello everyone, my name is Tim and I own a small-medium size professional display fireworks company here in the U.S.  Shot my first consumer firework in 2007, fell in love, and have been running ever since.  Looking forward to chatting with all of you and learning all that I can.

Brian_Craig
    Newcomer

Greetings all!  Brian Craig here.  Been using Finale since 2013.  I am certainly no expert, but I have a pretty good understanding of Finale.  I am anticipating some really great conversations and sharing of knowledge here!

PyroKev
    Newcomer

Hello Pyro World!

Thank You to the FInale3D team for creating this opportunity to connect with each other. I am a pyrotechnic enthusiast who has grown up around the industry. For my full-time work, I represent a professional line of 1.4G pyrotechnics PryoSpec – ProGrade. I also produce & operate professional displays. Our PyroSpec –  ProGrade catalog is live and available to subscribe to on Finale3D.

Please feel free to reach out to me anytime if I can be of assistance to you.

Kategorie 4
    Charcoal

hello, i’m a pyrotechnician & architect in germany, have been using finals for some time and can’t wait for the coming developments.

best regards from germany

Dirk Enders – PyroOffice
    Charcoal

Hi, my name is Dirk Enders and i work as a FINALE 3D consultant in Europe and provide trainings, sales and 1. level support .

pyromania-taganrog
    Newcomer
    we are small pyro-company from russia, in addition to shooting our own shows, we also write scripts for other companies. thanks to high-quality visualization and the convenience of working in the program, we have an advantage over competitors.

PyroLife
    Newcomer

Bryan from Springfield, MO.

Love Finale and all things pyro.

IndianaPH
    Newcomer
    Greetings All-

Chad here from Southern Indiana, USA.  Currently a backyard guy that is trying to improve my pyromusical shows.  Just purchased Finale3D, so I have a lot to learn!

St.Philips Fireworks Factory Malta
    Newcomer
    Glenn from Malta creating firework displays for our local Feast in Zebbug

PyroDad
    Newcomer
    Hi all,

Greetings from Finland. It’s so dark and cold here up north that I felt an urge to light up the sky some ten years ago or so. I needed a new hobby. I started by reading a ton of books and online material, then moved to making black powder, fountains, shells, roman candles, waterfalls etc. After 4-5 years of doing that I felt like moving forward and started to do professional fireworks. Making your own fireworks is the ultimate thing but it just takes too much time for a man with a wife, two daughters and a regular job. So, I sold my pyro making hardware and now I design and build shows as a hobby using Finale 3D. I’m a big fan of Cobra hardware and keep up buying new modules and try to not let my wife know how much I have spent on this hobby of mine 😉

Michael Mueller (Bln)
    Newcomer
    Hi,

i am Michael from Berlin/Germany.

I am still a Hobbyist. Since many years i have  Pyroneo (Skydirector) Hardware. The Programming with their Software is good, but now i want to visualize my shows before, so i use Finale 3d Hobbyist.

Regards Michael

Aaron “The Pyro Man” Michael (Platinum Fireworks, Inc.)
    Newcomer
    HELLO EVERYONE!

I’m Aaron Michael from the Philippines. I am working as a fireworks designer from Harmony Star Firework Simulations and designing spectacular displays that I also worked for pyro-musicals and fireworks show from Platinum Fireworks, Inc. For this year, I am proud to use Finale 3D Pro, which is very most useful software and versatility to pyrotechnic designers alike. I hope you enjoy this community and thank you for inviting me!

Rovira
    Newcomer
    Hey! Im a guy from Barcelona. I’ve been a huge fireworks fan since I was really young.

I used different fireworks simulators and Finale3D is by far the best one. It has the most complete effects range, the design is amazing, simple yet super functional.

As I’m only an enthusiast I would really love to be able to have a less expensive version of the program, since paying an anual subscription of 350$ for something I only use as a game is quite expensive. I willl probably keep paying it anyways but still … let me try to get a discount or something haha

I’m a big fan of all kind of fireworks shows, specially pyromusicals and  valencian daylight shows (mascletas) which is quite an experience. I attended the montreal competition (which im a huge fan of) several editions.

Simon Svensson
    Newcomer
    Greetings all!

My name is Simon and I am based in Gothenburg, Sweden.

FireSteve
    Newcomer
    Hello Everyone !! I’m Csaba, I live in Romania, but I am of hungarian nationality, I have been involved in fireworks since 2013, I am a show designer and pyrotechnician, in my city and throughout the county.

tayler26
    Newcomer
    Hello everyone,

Tayler Malsam here from the pacific northwest, thanks for providing such a great platform for us to use!

Anıl Hepyücel – İzmir Havai Fişek
    Newcomer

Hello Comunity,

I’m Anıl from Turkey. Pyrotechnician and show designer for about 17 years. I started fireworks journey with hand fired displays in 2005 when i was in college. It was a part time thing for me first, while doing a master degree and working at university as an environmental engineer. Then I chose fireworks to became my only profession.

First couple of years passed with hand fired displays and have done many shows until we realize the danger in it. Started to switch small chinese wireless firing systems to finally Galaxis Showtechnik systems. Since then its my passion to script choreographies with Finale and try to create innovative designs.

chiarappa fireworks
    Newcomer

Buona sera. Sono chiarappa nicola da san severo italia .

la nostra azienda produce fuochi d’artificio ed effettua spettacoli . Abbiamo iniziato ad usare finale solo quest’anno prima utilizzavamo il software originale della explo e sono veramente soddisfatto.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 66 total)