Introductions – introduce yourself!

Home English Introductions – introduce yourself!

DrewFinale 2021-12-20 11:00:14
66 voices
65 replies
Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Newcomer
    Hello.  My name is Patrick.  Born a Sooner, rootin’ for the Huskers living in Omaha.  I was normal until I moved here about 7 years ago!  After our first Fourth of July here I got bit by a pyrobug!   …and then I met one who directed me down a pyro path from which there is no return!  I found a new family of friends that I wouldn’t trade for anything!  So far I am loving Finale3D and have used it to aid in some of my shows recently.  I’m looking forward to a good experience here.  Cheers! 🙂

Tom@BPM
    Newcomer
    Hi,

My name is Tom, I work for BPM SFX as a Project Manager with 11 years working in the live events industry. I’m a novice with Finale knowing the basics so please bear with me whilst I get to grips with it and asking questions some of you will know the answers too!

USMCPYRO
    Newcomer

My name is Brandon from Texas.  I’m a former USMC Demolitionist turned backyard pyro.  Joined the Finale family to up my game with pyromusicals!

PyroTeo
    Newcomer

Hi Community!

Here is Matteo from Italy. I’m an IT expert and innovation manager. I started doing fireworks more than 10 years ago, immediately after I started to study pyromusicals and how electronics is applied to the fireworks industry. Today I’m totally comfortable with the industry and I design pyromusicals, always innovating and trying to be as much creative as I can.

Thank you for this new opportunity to learn anything new.

Smitchbomb
    Newcomer
    Hello everyone

My name is Shawn im from canada. A little late doing the intro here haha. Been shooting consumer shows since 2015 and recently got into the professional side

I love fireworks and am always trying to learn new things.

DraperNormous
    Newcomer
    Hi Community!  I am Roger from Ferndale, WA. and have been a pyro addict most of my life.   I do one show a year (guess the date), and as I am sure you all know, it gets bigger and better each year!  I did my first pyro-musical in 2014, but now with all the Pro-line effects, I can no longer visualize it all in my head.  So, this is my venture into Finale 3D.  I can’t wait.

Viewing 6 posts - 61 through 66 (of 66 total)