Introductions – introduce yourself!

Home English Introductions – introduce yourself!

DrewFinale 2021-12-20 11:00:14
66 voices
65 replies
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Newcomer
    Hi everyone, my name is Nicola and I’m from Palermo, like all of you, I’m a fan of fireworks.

ARTIFEUX
    Newcomer
    Hello to all !

I’m Cedric from France I work in pyrotechnics since 2016 and with the company ARTIFEUX since 2019.

I’m glad to arrive on final3D.

See you soon

Matt Loreto
    Charcoal
    Everyone has the fire, but the champions know when to ignite the spark.

Hello everyone,

My name is Matthew Loreto and i was raised in fireworks! I love everything about fireworks but my favorite is designing and watching a show come to life right in front of your eyes!! It is truly amazing how far along finale has come from when I started playing on the trial version back in 2014-2015

Crousty-Crabe
    Silver
    Hello,

I’m Axel and I’m hobbyst of the pyro. And I create some pyro show for fun

Have nice Day

Curtis B
    Newcomer

Hello to all my fellow pyros!

I am a backyard hobbyist in the USA. Been doing pyro for almost a decade now and thought it was time to up my game! I am currently using the Pro version for PyroJam to figure out exactly what features I would actually use and so far it looks like Lite will satisfy my craving (for now).

I have some pyromusicals out there but don’t have a youtube channel to showcase them really. Sorry ;-(

Nico.LightB
    Charcoal

Hello everyone,
    Nicolas, I’m 30 today, from France.
    Currently light designer in a theater, I will dream of becoming a pyrotechnic designer one day.
    I currently have no professional experience and my use of Finale3D is limited to my preparation of my first big show for the PyroJam 2023 !

You can find my lighting work here

And I hope my pyrotechnic work too one day !!!

Phil (Fire In the Sky Pyrotechnics)
    Newcomer

Greetings community,

I have been doing pyrotechnics for over 10 years mostly 4th of July shows.  Have recently moved into electronic firing systems and pyromusical design and scripting.  I am a retired IT professional.

Henrik Wegener-Stache
    Charcoal
    Hey all,

my name is Henrik, im 30years from germany and have my stage pyrotechnican License. i used Finale 3d for the first time, so i only worked with fwsim before, both have their pro and contras. So im happy for it tot can test Finale 3D for the Pyrojam Competition.

4Knights1
    Charcoal

Hello, I’m Ron and am currently located in Central Kansas, USA. I loved finale business edition and am determining if I want to move to 3D version.

Stay Safe

AO
    Newcomer
    Hi,

I’m Alan and live in Vermont.  Have always loved fireworks and have been helping a local fireworks company with shows for around 10 years (my wife calls it my mid-life crisis).  Was in the retail shop buying stuff and the owner asked if I would like to make it a paid hobby.

I have a YouTube channel with recordings of some of the shows:  https://www.youtube.com/@alanouellette175

Have used Finale3D to design 2 shows for contests and am looking forward to getting more involved in the show design side of the business.

Real job is writing software

Tim Rancourt
    Newcomer
    Hello all, My name is Tim and I am a hobbyist that fell in love with fireworks as a child. I created a fireworks presentation for school in1996 in my PowerPoint class. I have been learning ever since.

Dusty
    Charcoal

Hi, I’m Dusty 👋 I live in the Midwest US, between Omaha and Kansas City. Fireworks are a passion & hobby for me, I shoot a large 1.4 Pro + 1.3G show for friends & family each year and participate in club events with KCAP. Finale 3D has helped me take my shows to the next, next, next level!

Michele Martarello
    Newcomer

Hello everybody my name is Michele Martarello from Italy, the boss of Martarello Group.  Our company works in this market since 1921, and we’re really happy to take part of this community.

Mino De Candia
    Newcomer
    Ciao, mi chiamo Mino de candia, della società Pyrotek Italia. La nostra azienda pota fuochi d’artificio nel sud Italia, precisamente ad Apricena in provincia di Foggia. Usiamo il 3d finale da poco più di un anno e possiamo dire che siamo abbastanza bene, il software fatto molto bene e molto intuitivo.

krisPbrown
    Newcomer
    Hello,

My name is Kris Brown.  I am a pharmacist by trade, but I am a long time fireworks enthusiast.  I’ve had a 4th of July party every year of my adult life.  It started out with myself and a bunch of friends running back and forth lighting cakes.  That got a little exhausting so we started taping fuse together.  Met a guy who told me I could fire them electronically so I bought a low level electronic firing system. Did that for a few years and then stumbled onto Cobra.  I’ve been using Show Creator for a few years now, but decided to upgrade to Finale 3D Hobbyist this year to get more design flexibility.  I’m excited to learn this new software.

Linq212
    Newcomer

Hello all!

3 pyromusicals under my belt and the last one with Finale3d – I’m and relatively new hobbyist using Cobra.

Went to Cobra-Con and was introduced to Finale3d and made the purchase.

VampMadness
    Newcomer
    Hello, Hobbyist. Garbage man by day.  Been using CSC for 6 years, thought I would give Finale a try… feeling a bit whelmed.  not over or under just whelmed.

very few  of my products are in the effect tabs.  even though I have got all the 76, racoon, and dom.  I use loads of different Manufactures, Winda, Brothers …making the effects takes way more time than just popping over to youtube and looking it up… not sure I will be renewing next year.

youtube.com/vampmadness

Pyro_7920000
    Newcomer

Hello … My name is Fred. I’m a novice pyro hobbyist living in South Dakota (US) shooting mostly 1.4 pro (with some 1.4 and 1.3 mixed in).  I’ve been using CSC to create 1-2 backyard shows per year.  As each year passes, I become more frustrated by the difference between what I “see” in my mind when designing a show, and what the show actually looks like when shot.  Hence … at 69 years old, I’ve finally decided to tackle Finale 3D. I’m looking forward to creating shows just for fun as well as dazzling friends and family next summer!

Neil
    Newcomer
    Hello! My name is Neil and I’m a UX and brand designer, web developer, photographer, and pyrotechnician from southern Iowa/Northern Missouri. I shoot with COBRA equipment and over the past couple years, I’ve traveled all over the Midwest to attend and help out with pyro conventions, club shoots, demo nights, and everything in between! I’m also an avid Finale 3D user.

Rick
    Newcomer

I am Rick Moore currently residing in Northeast Tennessee.  I have been using Finale since the mid-1990’s and previously used Personal Composer before that.  Oh, that’s right, this is the Finale3D forum.

My life has been in music and event production mostly for / with churches in Michigan, California, Wisconsin, Missouri, Virginia, and Tennessee.  I have hired other companies for the pyro portion of our events, e.g.- Zambelli, San Diego Fireworks, and Garden State Fireworks.  But, now it’s my turn to do the firing myself and I’m lovin’ it.

I bought my first electronic firing equipment earlier this year and blew my first show on July 4th (2023) . . . at church!   They loved it.

I’m still using Finale (music notation software) regularly.  So, now I have / use TWO Finale’s in the house!  They are BOTH very complicated software (which also means they’re quite flexible [preferred]).  So, the learning is killin’ me right now!  Hope to get a lot of help right here!

My organization name is Axehead Event Productions, LLC.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 66 total)