Official PyroJam 2024 Discussion Topic

Home English Official PyroJam 2024 Discussion Topic

DrewFinale 2024-01-16 02:01:01
24 voices
131 replies
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 132 total)
  • Author
    Newcomer
    thank’s

StarryNight
    Newcomer
    Could you please check the simulation of the flame pot PFS039-B? I don’t see the effect, thanks.

DrewFinale
    Silver

Could you please check the simulation of the flame pot PFS039-B? I don’t see the effect, thanks.

Thanks for the heads up. There was an issue with the simulation which I just fixed. Select ‘Sync with network’ from the blue drop-down list in the Effects window or go to ‘File > Sync with network’ to download the latest version of the catalog and then give it another try.

pyro_france
    Newcomer
    Hello, I have a quick question

Do you have a video of the real fireworks of SE435-macro

DrewFinale
    Silver

Hello, I have a quick question Do you have a video of the real fireworks of SE435-macro

https://youtu.be/r1ekC2ug7x4

StarryNight
    Newcomer

Thanks for the heads up. There was an issue with the simulation which I just fixed. Select ‘Sync with network’ from the blue drop-down list in the Effects window or go to ‘File > Sync with network’ to download the latest version of the catalog and then give it another try.

Thanks, could you also verify that the height of PFS039-B is correct with just 0.5 m? Similar effects like PFS039-G, PFS039-P and PFS039-R have a height of 2.0 m.

DrewFinale
    Silver
    Hi StarryNight, some of the ground flares have heights of 0.5m, others are 1m, and a few have heights of 2m. The heights in the catalog may not be exact, but when the when the effects are seen in at a standard viewing distance (in real life), they will all appear the same height. The exact height on the day of the show will also be a function of the wind speed.

pyro_france
    Newcomer
    merci

FireJunkie
    Newcomer
    I uploaded my show last night, and must have missed it, but later on noticed I 3 to 4 small flame pots over in the available inventory. Should I resubmit

the show with the corrected effects. I don’t want to get disqualified for a small oversite.

Tim Jameson
    Newcomer

I uploaded my show last night, and must have missed it, but later on noticed I 3 to 4 small flame pots over in the available inventory. Should I resubmit the show with the corrected effects. I don’t want to get disqualified for a small oversite.

Dont resubmit your show as we really try to not have duplicate shows from the same competitor (it takes enough time to go through them all as it is).  Shoot me an email to timj@ipcdisplays.com and we will figure out how to correct it.

To everyone else, please check through your “per show” effects to avoid this.  If an item is over an allotted amount, it will be highlighted.  Thank you from the judges panel 😊

Engineer Cat
    Newcomer
    Hi Drew, earlier in this thread someone had mentioned issues with the latest version so you said to use the last Beta version instead. I been using the beta version and wondering if it’s necessary to update to the latest release before I finish my show.

Thanks

DrewFinale
    Silver

Hi Drew, earlier in this thread someone had mentioned issues with the latest version so you said to use the last Beta version instead. I been using the beta version and wondering if it’s necessary to update to the latest release before I finish my show. Thanks

It doesn’t matter whether you’re running the latest FULL release or the latest BETA release when preparing to submitting to your show.

Marius Colita
    Newcomer
    Hello everyone and I wish you success! I know that it is forbidden to address the public, but are there ready-made letters? Letters/numbers? I didn’t find them (if they exist)

DrewFinale
    Silver

Hello everyone and I wish you success! I know that it is forbidden to address the public, but are there ready-made letters? Letters/numbers? I didn’t find them (if they exist)

Hi Marius, sorry, I’m not sure what you mean by ready-made numbers/letters. Do you means aerial shells with number or letter patterns?

Marius Colita
    Newcomer
    yes, exactly!

DrewFinale
    Silver
    Hi Marius Colita, sorry, I don’t think the PyroJam catalog has any number or letter pattern shells.

Marius Colita
    Newcomer
    Thanks I also took them one by one but I thought I “skipped” because I didn’t find them.. Manual format is not possible because you have to “support” And as I said above, you still need an inclination towards the public

DrewFinale
    Silver
    Hi Marius Colita, that’s right, “letter shooting” or “matrix letters” (as it is called in Finale 3D) is NOT permitted in this year’s PyroJam competition.

Star_Stuff
    Newcomer
    I appreciate everyone posting here.  I learned quite a bit about the tool just by reading.  Thank you.

Now that I have my show about the way I want it I was double checking some things.  I am wondering if there a way to snap the show design to the template as a way to catch any inadvertent position or pan angle change?

Engineer Cat
    Newcomer
    Got a question about the following items.

Part Number PFX35CM-P and PFX35CM-O are not simulating the correct height as opposed to Part Numbers PFX35CM-B and
    PFX35CM-G.

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 132 total)